ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

A good translation program for Firefox

Toff

For those of you that use Firefox Browser, here is a good add-on. It is a quick and fairly accurate translator. Sorry no Flemish or Belgian..only Dutch. I use it as an adjunct to English when I email to others overseas.

ImTranslator
Voor degenen onder u die gebruik maken van Firefox Browser hier, is een goede add-on. Het is een snelle en vrij nauwkeurig vertaler. Sorry geen Vlaamse of Belgische .. alleen Nederlands. Ik gebruik het als een aanvulling op Engels als ik e-mail naar anderen in het buitenland.

Für diejenigen von Ihnen, dass die Verwendung Firefox Browser, hier ist ein gutes Add-On. Es ist eine schnelle und sehr genaue Übersetzer. Leider keine flämischen und belgischen .. nur Niederländisch. Ich benutze es als Ergänzung zu Englisch, wenn ich E-Mail an andere im Ausland.

Για εκείνους από εσάς που χρησιμοποιείτε το πρόγραμμα περιήγησης Firefox, εδώ είναι ένα καλό add-on. Είναι μια γρήγορη και αρκετά ακριβή μεταφραστή. Συγνώμη δεν φλαμανδική ή βελγική .. μόνο ολλανδικά. Το χρησιμοποιώ ως συμπλήρωμα της αγγλικής όταν στέλνω μήνυμα σε άλλους στο εξωτερικό.

För er som använder webbläsaren Firefox här är ett bra tillägg. Det är en snabb och ganska exakt översättare. Tyvärr finns ingen flamländska eller belgisk .. bara nederländska. Jag använder det som ett komplement till engelska när jag e-post till andra utomlands.

Firefoxブラウザを使用しているあなたのそれらのために、ここでは良いが、上で追加するだけです。それは速く、かなり正確な翻訳者です。申し訳ありませんフランダースまたはベルギーのない..唯一のオランダ人。私は海外の他の人に電子メールで送信するときに、私は英語の補助として使用する。

Для тех из вас, что браузер Firefox использовать, вот хорошие дополнения. Это быстрый и достаточно точный переводчик. К сожалению не фламандский или бельгийской .. только голландцы. Я использую его в качестве дополнения к английски, когда я электронную почту другим за рубежом.

There are many other languages also.
Have Fun!
~Richard

there ain't no language that's called Belgian :lol: and Flemish is just a name for the Dutch we speak in Belgium(Flanders)

kind regards
Stijn

Thought so but I figured I'd err on the side of stupidity rather than arrogance. I can do that well!!
How is the quality of the translations??

The translator works with a right mouse click for me and I think it is available for webmasters as a site translator.
Cheers
~Richard

It's fascinating how the translator moves a comma in the first sentence, and actually makes the translation worse.:D

But is't indeed fairly accurate.

Bart.

Fantastisk!
Så kan jeg besvare og oprette nye tråde på mit modersmål. Længe leve Google!
Det slipper os for besværet med æ,ø og å.

Now,try translating that ;-)

Bwahahaaa

torbenbp said:
Now,try translating that ;-)
Fantastic. Then I can answer and create new threads in my language. Long live Google! It has relieved us from the hassle of æ, ø and å.

Vell, ya sure ya betcha. as me sainted Grandpa said!

"""So I can answer these tools and new line at mit mother tongue. Laeng live Google!

Edit, next day.. "fools?? and make a new thread with my mother tongue" English is a beast!! so I transliterate till I get something that makes sense. Post has many meanings in English and does not translate welll. I have to translate and translate back to see what i said..:scared:
It let us down with the æ, ø and å"""

Not unusual, though, in any translator. I have tried a few to find one that does "fairly well!!"
Ikke uvanlig, skjønt, i en hvilken som helst oversetteren. Jeg har prøvd noen å finne en som gjør 'ganske godt!'
Niet ongebruikelijk, hoewel, in elke vertaler. Ik heb geprobeerd een paar te vinden die doet 'vrij goed!'

I spent a couple years dealing with a Belgian and a few Frenchmen about a goofy little French aircraft and translation was a real pain back then and my Langescheit Dictionaries are now pretty well shredded.
Keep up the good works!
~Richard

Back