ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

A little help for dilutions

life2short1971

One of my my main problems in getting a good edge is I never get the dilutions right. I have water everywhere and I either use to little or too much so when I went to the store last I saw one of these hanging for $1 so I thought I would try it. Problem solved and both hands stay dry as well the table and everything around me. I am a little like(ok a lot like) messy Marvin. Anyways if your having trouble a small dropper may be the ticket
c2ddc86b.jpg

cool idea. I thought about using one of those when I first started, but I didn't know where to find one.

Thanks,

JF

Uhhh... that's a pipette or pipet. http://www.amazon.com/b?node=318122011 has them.

Yeah I guess it is. The supermarket ones hold a teaspoon or 5ml so they are a good size.Actually they hold 2 if you fill them all the way.If I had any empty eye dropper bottle I would have used it instead. Thanks Robin.

Interesting idea, been using a spray bottle myself, but this seems a less messy way to go about hydrating slurry.
Thanks for posting.:thumbup:

I have tried a spray bottle myself. Even the small ones seem to dilute too fast for me. My edges have improved quite a bit by using this. Not everyone is the same obviously but for me it works very well. Your truly welcome

Back