ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Dear Doctor

Bart

Dear Dr Ralfson,

This website in particular, and my personal life as well, wouldn't be the same without you.
It is a joy and honor knowing you.

Happy Birthday, my friend.

Bart.

I would just like to add my Birthday wishes for Doctor Ralfson. A man who's integrity knows no bounds, and a gentleman held in the highest esteem by wet shavers 'round the world...

Happy Birthday, Ralfy!

Ralfy,

Happy birthday and many, many happy returns. You are the kindest steadying hand in the straight razor world. We are most appreciative of your calming and helpful presence and leadership.

As my young niece asks me, so ..., what did you get?

Have a great day and a great years to come.

Truly,
George

Ralfy, I started this thread and they stole it. It was all my idea. I want all the credit.
They certainly broke the mold after you, my friend. Thanks for helping me get started. Sincerely, Denny

Happy Birthday, you old dog!
I hope you splurged and got yourself that nice new Kanayama!

Ralfy my wish is, The sum of your anniversary birthday to be composed at least three digits.I hope i can formulate in english that i would really like to wish you.
Best regards
Emmanuel

Emmanuel said:
Ralfy my wish is, The sum of your anniversary birthday to be composed at least three digits.I hope i can formulate in english that i would really like to wish you.
Best regards
Emmanuel
Allow me.
I think you wish him a long life, well beyond his 100th year?

RicTic said:
Emmanuel said:
Best regards
Emmanuel
Allow me.
I think you wish him a long life, well beyond his 100th year?

Ah Ok It is understandable, I am delighted that the English understand my english.
Best regards
Emmanuel

Back