ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Ebay coticules just ended.

Disburden

Hey guys!

There were three coticules up on Ebay recently and I was wondering who the lucky ones were that got to bid and win them. The seller refers to this site when asking a question about one of the stones.

I, of course, couldn't resist so I bought this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=170564979209&si=TzGKkJfRRorPVlFBLe3KhmHRwaU%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_950

That's SliceOfLife. I think he might have been offering it for a lower price on B&B a couple weeks ago.

I saw those... I think he had 3 others on auction... would have bid one one of them but I just paid for a couple of razors and didn't have the funds.
Congrats, That looks like a nice one and i would love to hear how it performs.

danjared said:
That's SliceOfLife. I think he might have been offering it for a lower price on B&B a couple weeks ago.

Ah HA! I thought they looked familiar, now I found that thread and wish I bought them then LOL oh well.

Thanks for the heads up, I will shoot him a pm.

Smythe said:
I saw those... I think he had 3 others on auction... would have bid one one of them but I just paid for a couple of razors and didn't have the funds.

I had a bid on another one too but I was outbid by about two dollars. I will definitely post on the one I won when I receive it.
:w00t:

Disburden said:
Smythe said:

I had a bid on another one too but I was outbid by about two dollars. I will definitely post on the one I won when I receive it.
:w00t:
Sorry, pal. Denny

Back