ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

first coticule

shanky887614

i wanted to pick up a coticule, but i have no idea what to go for

the only place ive seen that sells them in europe is this

http://www.theinvisibleedge.co.uk/razorhones.html (the £62)

is this a good first one or should i be looking somewhere else?

Id contact Ardennes-coticule directly since they're the actual running mine for all coticules. You can ask Maurice, the owner of Ardennes, what kind of coticule is best for your needs. He then can hand pick one for fast sharpening, slow finishing etc depending on what you want.

Other sites just grab a coticule in a size you select and send it.

Nick

ok, will do

i just thought this didnt seem too bad

wp2aff04fb.jpg

for £53

I've heard that's a good vendor for coticules but I don't know if you can ask for a certain kind of cutter...you would get a random coticule

My coti came from Steve at the invisible edge, really good vendor. If you email Steve@theinvisibleedge.co.uk and see what he can get you. As a vendor they're great.

But I wouldn't rule out ardennes either, Maurice is also very helpful, spoilt for choice really :blink:

i would recomend steve, i have delt with him, and his coticules are all select from ardanees, thats a very good price with a box and deliverd, He also sells slurry stone. grab one why you can, thats perfect size also

gary

Back