ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello from Ukraine.

Hi, Gipson
It's nice to see you here! A year or somewhat more ago I planned to contact you for getting some straights regrounded and restored. But I didn't found time for that then. Now I can ask you - is that possible for you to do such work for me?

To others... Gipson seems to be a little modest, and not told us directly about himself. Actually, he's a well-known artisan in Ukraine, who makes and perhaps also restores the straight razors.

Gipson, welcome!

BR,
Urmas

Hello Urmas, at the request of other users of straight razors, I made a video as an example. So that people roughly understand where to start and in what ways you can restore razors for yourself. Many people in my country have straight razors after the death of their relatives and these people are dear to these items as a memory of their grandfather or father. At the moment I am engaged in the manufacture of razors from start to finish and I am not yet engaged in the restoration of straight razors, due to the tight work schedule. Thanks for the praise.

Я попрошу преобразовать ваш аккаунт в аккаунт продавца. Между тем: покажите, пожалуйста:)
I honestly do not know how to create a seller account.

Back