ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Help please for ID

Locke73

Hello Gentlemen,

I have allowed myself a new stone. The stone is very fast with slurry.
Sadly I only have a cheap camera. from the side the stone is bluish.
For a ID I would be very grateful.
Thank you very much and have a good time.

Kind regards
Stefan

8607374moh.jpg

8607375mko.jpg

8607376mew.jpg

8607373hoh.jpg

Gentlemen,

Thanks for your reply.
Today I honing a razor with my new stone. After the stone i have a HHT 4 (today was a good day:rolleyes: )the shave was excellent. The stone is certainly not a bad buy.Although I've never seen a bad coticule, I think with practice you can get from a Coticule a great razar.
Emmanauel you have my special thanks. Without your support in my early days.I would never become so good.
Sorry I did not want to specify!!
I hope I have expressed myself correctly, my English is still embarrassed.
Kind regards
Stefan

Locke73 said:
After the stone i have a HHT 4 (today was a good day:rolleyes: )
That's quite impressive, Stefan. But if Emmanuel helped you on your way, that is quite understandable, actually.

Locke73 said:
Although I've never seen a bad coticule, I think with practice you can get from a Coticule a great razor.
Well looking at your result it seems like you really don't need much more practice... :lol: As far as "bad" coticules are concerned, this reminds me of a Sham(e) case. :D Unless you get one with some bad inclusion that chips your edges, any coticule will put a great edge to a razor.

regards,
Matt

Back