ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

July 11th - July 17th

Tjebbe

Yaqi Timber Wolf,
Wholly Kaw King of Oud,
Henson Shaving Ti22,
Feather (1),
Wholly Kaw King of Oud aftershave balm.

1625985742314.jpg

Very nice shave and headshave with this combination, I like!

Enjoy your day!

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Cherry Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Baker Street
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Stainless (red & white) #11
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

Prep
M-keramiek scuttle
Semogue 1470 brush
Vitos extra super coco shaving soap
Proraso alum
Humphreys witch hazel
Pinaud lilac vegetal, Wilkinson senso hydro balm

All that not shaving talk of @efsk has attracted some new sponsors too the forum. Keep up the good work. Mission accomplished.

Screenshot_20210712-123719-052.png

That ad really scared me so I put a fresh Voskhod in the trusty broken Merkur 37 and with the help of a pre-Brad Sears M&F and some LPL Rose de Pushkar I kinda look civilized again.
The broken Merkur 37 is one with silver handle and chrome head, where the handle has split and as a result the base let go of the handle: it's a fourpiece now. Maybe one day I'll superglue it back to a threepiece, but hey! It shaves like a dream!

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Taj Resin 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Baker Street
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34G / Gillette Minora Stainless #12
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Tonight Tipple:- Johnnie Walker Green Label

Back