ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

June 27th - Jul 3th

SOTD 20210627.
wrHEm2m.jpg

Depot "No. 402" pre & post shave balm.
Kwast black walnut / APShaveCo SynBad knot.
Saponifico Bignoli "Agrumi del Mediterraneo" shaving cream.
iKon X3 / custom handle.
Polsilver Stainless (3).
Boğaziçi Lime EdC.

Alexander Simpson Trafalgar T3,
La Toja,
Henson Shaving Ti22,
Treet Dura Sharp (1),
Axe Dark Temptation.

1624774760206.jpg

Sorry guys, posted this one in the wrong thread, I've been moving out my ex-girlfriend... So my head was clean-shaven but wandering off..

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Butterscotch 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Autumn Glory
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Stainless (red & white) #8
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Tonight Tipple:- Crown Royal Black Canadian

Maseto Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush - Memphis,
Kepkinh Frosty Lemon,
Gem G Bar,
Gem Personna Pfte 2nd x,
Ilgaz Çesme Limon (Lemon),
Cien Men Hydro Care,
Loris E-048 Cool Water.

SOTD_20210629.jpg

Brush and soap:
Maseto Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush - Memphis and Kepkinh Frosty Lemon:
No wifi for a while and used up the data bundle, so no Sotd, but now back at a campsite with wifi:
Today travel day, so a quick shave with the Maseto Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush - Memphis and Kepkinh Frosty Lemon. Nice and fresh.
Blade and razor:
Used the Gem Personna Pfte for the 2nd time.
Using the Gem Personna Pfte for the 2nd x is smoother than smooth. Just broken in, so that blade cuts! The Gem G Bar with the Gem Personna Pfte is unbeatable in this segment. Sure and effective.
Result: BBS.
Finally: freshening up with Ilgaz Çesme Limon (Lemon), Cien Men Hydro Care and Loris E-048 Cool Water.Ready for the drive to Malmedy in Belgium. On the weekend we are back at base with the entire shaving stock.

Back