ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

New Internet Resource

wdwrx

Thought I'd share this with y'all, it's a web resource I stumbledupon that seems a little more hardcore than wikipedia and knowing the intellectual leanings of most of the guys around here I hope it's appreciated:thumbup: though it might be old hat to some of you.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And a Ted Talk from the guy who developed it:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've been playing around with it a bit, looking up variuos coticule related things;) and to my layman's eyes the site appears to be quite good, though I'm sure that most of it's capabilities are way beyond me. I was hoping to figure out how to get the internets to show me a graph of slurry dilutions (which I have a hunch are logorithmic) I didn't have any luck with that site, but i think I've just not landed upon the right terms.

Cheers,
-Chris

Drybonz

There is also a wolframalpha iPhone app, for anyone that finds it useful and also happens to have an iPhone.

G

Very good and useful site. The only thing, that I can't understand is why all topics of the forum are sent to my e-mail box. In my "personal data" I made all corrections, but still receive all the posts every morning. Who can help me out? I want to stop this?