ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

new Willi video

I can hardly believe the ease he's doing it with. And how effortless it looks, wow. But, seems like he's gifted with quite forgiving skin, too?

regards,
Matt

If my razor would glide through my beard like his does, I could probably shave like that too! :lol:

The guys with baby hair make it look easy. :p

Drybonz said:
If my razor would glide through my beard like his does, I could probably shave like that too! :lol:

The guys with baby hair make it look easy. :p

It's not that hard to do. In a crunch for time, I do it. It's still a pleasure

My razors cut through hair like that, and believe me my beard is man style hair :sleep:

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Willi is the man.

I liked his first video better, but his second still shows the speed and control of somebody that has been doing it for years.

Notice Willi has quite a long beard when he makes his demonstrations. Lumberjacks do the same thing when they compete at shaving with an axe. I think the full beard holds moisture much better, the beard is super soft and his skin is obviously in good shape. The longer I wait to shave, the closer to perfect it seems to be. We also don't know how much he is pushing the razor through the shave. None of the above diminish his skill which is obvious to me.

Another great video from Willi. His technique really is something and, apparently, matched by his musical taste.

Back