ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

November 8th - November 14th

Meštar by Spartium Natural Cosmetic is really good soap and even better postshave feeling! One of the best ever!

Attachments

• IMG_20201112_232128.jpg
    IMG_20201112_232128.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 5
SOTD 20201113.
k9C3Npj.jpg

Proraso pre-shave cream (red: pre-).
J&T® bamboo / Tuxedo.
Alexander Simpson "Sandalwood Ultra-Glide" shaving soap.
Seygus Ti "Zeppelin" V2.1 0.7 razor.
Gillette 7 O'Clock Permasharp Stainless (8).
Proraso pre-shave cream (red: after-).
Loris "Luxe Oud"EdP.

Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger,
Lea Original Stick,
RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P,
Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) 1st x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Vivo Per Lei Hyacinth Hand & Body Lotion,
Loris E-181 Noir Man.

SOTD_20201113.jpg

Brush and soap:
Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger and Lea Original Stick:
Applied a layer of soap on the head with the Lea Original Stick and then swiftly generated a nice lather on the skin with the moist warm Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger. Actually all that fuss with bowls and spoons of soap or cream is just hassle, if it's as easy as that. Well, the ritual also wants something.
Blade and razor:
The Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) for the 1st time used.
The Gillette Nacet Stainless, which was on the mat after 9 months from Jordan, with Arabic inscription only, feels undeniably like a Nacet from Russia from the first stroke. Now it says so on the box according to google translate and it will be so. Feel no difference, but a fine cut and that is what it is all about. The RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P and the Gillette Nacet Stainless feel like made for each other and shave wonderfully smooth.
Result: BBS.
Finally: usual finish with Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon, Vivo Per Lei Hyacinth Hand & Body Lotion and Loris E-181 Noir Man. Nice!

Prep
M-keramiek scuttle
Omega 98
L'occitane cade shaving soap
Henckels Zwilling 80
Kabrand 426
Le grelot 71
Proraso alum
Humphrey's cucumber mellon witch hazel
Floid mentolado vigoroso, vdh balsem

You ask why so many razors used. That's because I'm stubborn. The edge on the henckels and Kabrand were not good enough. The grelot saved the shave.

You ask why so many razors used. That's because I'm stubborn. The edge on the henckels and Kabrand were not good enough.
stubborn is a good feature. on the face is the best measuring point to see if they are sharp enough, and since you have 2 sides on your face, you also have 2 chances to measure.

Shavemac Silvertip D01 2 band bulb 24 mm x 50 mm Jungle Moss,
The Dutch Barbershop Herbal Grinded Lemon,
Gillette New,
Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) 2nd x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Seinz. After Shave Balsam,
Pinaud-Clubman Citrus Musk Eau de Cologne.

SOTD_20201114.jpg

Brush and soap:
Shavemac Silvertip D01 2 band bulb 24 mm x 50 mm Jungle Moss and The Dutch Barbershop Herbal Grinded Lemon:
The Shavemac Silvertip D01 2 band bulb 24 mm x 50 mm Jungle Moss is a beautiful and sturdy tie. But also a nice firm soap eats monster. The The Dutch Barbershop Herbal Grinded Lemon is a richly foaming soap, but with this brush I keep loading, while there is hardly any foam in the bowl, it will appear during beating. I experience this with a lot of soaps with this brush. I have 3 top badgers and with all three I experience this, but this one is very bad. In the end it is nice foam to shave with, but also to rinse away from the brush after use. Ergo fine brush, but if you want to get rid of your soap, you only have to use it...
Blade and razor:
The Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) for the 2nd time used.
The Gillette Nacet Stainless is very good. In the Gillette New, the Gillette Nacet Stainless shaves comfortably, despite being in an OC razor.
Result: BBS.
Finally: Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik, Limon Seinz. After Shave Balsam and Pinaud-Clubman Citrus Musk Eau de Cologne to freshly and fruitfully start the day.

SOTD 20201114.
bRCdjoq.jpg

Proraso pre-shave cream (red: pre-).
J&T® purpleheart / Oumo Brush synth.
Le Père Lucien "Savon du Barbier Cèdre Patchouli" shaving soap.
iKon X3 / custom handle.
Lord Cool (1).
Proraso pre-shave cream (red: after-).
Loris "E-19" EdP (== Byredo Super Cedar).

Back