ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

September 6th - September 12th

Tjebbe

Yaqi Timber Wolf,
Goodfellas' Smile Pino Alpestre,
Paradigm 17-4,
Feather (1),
Kruidvat alum,
Goodfella's Smile Pino Alpestre aftershave.

IMG_20200906_102753.jpg

SOTD 20200906.
vkDvlgj.jpg

3P "La Crema Prodigio" (pre-).
OUMO Brush / OUMO Brush imitation finest 2-band synth.
OUMO Brush "Soul" shaving soap.
iKon B1 DeLuxe / OSS handle.
Lord Super Stainless (4).
3P "La Crema Prodigio" (after-).
Loris "Rose Oryantal" PE (Perfume Extract).

J&T® Zebrano OUMO Brush SHD WT (Super High Density, White Tips) finest 2-band badger 24 mm,
Arko,
Gillette Slim adjustable,
Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) 3rd x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Weleda Aftershave Balsam,
Loris E-220 Dior Sauvage Very Cool.

SOTD_202000906.jpg

Brush and soap:
J&T® Zebrano OUMO Brush SHD WT (Super High Density, White Tips) finest 2-band badger 24 mm and Arko:
Fine brush J&T® Zebrano OUMO Brush SHD WT (Super High Density, White Tips) finest 2-band badger 24 mm through the box Arko and hoppa soppy for the head. That soap keeps on enchanting me, basal in the nose, but further excellent. Name one, who always does it! Hard water, soft water, cold water, hot water or spring water doesn't matter.
Blade and razor:
The Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) for the 3rd x used.
The Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) does it like new from the wrapper, also this time. I do turn the blade after every shave. Makes a difference, I think. In the Gillette Slim adjustable is the Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) top. On 3 for the skull and 6 for the face gives a nice smooth irritation free result. Beautifully smooth.
Result: BBS.
Finally: the Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon is nice after the citronella-like foam. The Weleda Aftershave Balsam fits almost everything and takes good care of everything, while the Loris E-220 Dior Sauvage Very Cool charms the spouse.
Tomorrow the caboose behind the tractor and on to St. Malo.

9-26-2020

Cool Water Splash
Le Grelot Pearl of the Orient
Scrupleworks Vegetable Tanned .. 40/60
Mitchell's Wool Fat
Ferdman Alibaba/Elite Manchurian
Bloc Osma
Thayer's Witch Hazel .. Rose
Penhaligon's English Fern EdT

Finally got a chance to shave with The Pearl off the Les Latneuses. Incredibly soft and smooth shave.. I must remember that progression, but this blade has always been a superior shaver..

Many are called by "da Fat," but few are chosen. Always a top performer for me!

Ej0nhhv.jpg

Last edited:
Late evening shave

Prep
M-keramiek scuttle
Omega boar
Haslinger schafmilch
Razorock hawk, kai captain titan mild
Humphrey's cucumber mellon witch hazel
Old spice wolfthorn AS, isana ultrasensitive balsem

@Harkos Nice St Malo, Dinant, Dinard, cap frehel, cap erquy all very beautifull. If the tide is good you can visit the grave of Chateaubriand in st Malo.

Omega 20102,
Martin de Candre Rose,
Above The Tie S1,
Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) 4th x,
PeReJa Rose edc,
Naturlife Krem Vazelin Gül Ve Aloevera Özlü,
Rose Fernelle Provence et Nature Edt.

SOTD_202000907.jpg

Brush and soap:
Omega 20102 and Martin de Candre Rose:
This morning nice foam from the Martin de Candre Rose with the Omega 20102 beaten. If that brush is nicely full, there is enough and more than necessary mostly. Likewise this morning, but that doesn't matter, just keep on applying it. The scent becomes more intense and the shaving goes by itself.
Blade and razor:
The Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) for the 4th x used.
The Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) was in its element. Good blade, there are better ones, but this one also scores high for me. In the Above The Tie S1 is the Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) and tame yet effective blade, which forms a nice combination with this mild slant. Can anybody shave with this one, but without pressure!
Result: BBS.
Finally: the roses kept further in the air with PeReJa Rose edc, Naturlife Krem Vazelin Gül Ve Aloevera Özlü and Rose Fernelle Provence et Nature Edt.
Breakfast and on our way to St. Malo where we are now installed.

Graydog/Japanese Sugi Pine/2BED synthetic
CBL - Lavender & Leather
Fasan - 42 (t)
Voskhod (3)
Tunney

A bit rushed, this shave, which does not add to quality.

Razor: FaTip Lo Storto OC
Blade: Gillette Platinum
Pre-Shave: Proraso Creme Pre Barba
Soap: Barbon Shaving cream
Brush: AP Shave CO 30mm Silksmoke winterhandle
Aftershave: Red Nite aftershave
Aftershave: La Boheme AS balm

First shave with a slant and I have to say de FaTip is great, smooth and the finish was BBS without any effort.

Back