ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Stirling Soap Company Razor

dajd94

SU-Patron
Mr. Lovan of Stirling soaps is preparing to enter the market of safety Razors. The design is very original in my opinion. I am a fan of the handle! The razor will be available in three finishes which differ in polishing. Proces will vary between 100 and 200 USD. The following video shows a one pass shave with the razor.

efsk

Sky high and six thousand miles away
SU-Patron Gold
They already did enter that market years ago. Have four slants by them, that they dumped as not being up to their standards: same crappy heads THB and 929shaving used. Their dumping these was a good idea. Hope they have better suppliers now.

gvw755

SU-Patron Gold
They already did enter that market years ago. Have four slants by them, that they dumped as not being up to their standards: same crappy heads THB and 929shaving used. Their dumping these was a good idea. Hope they have better suppliers now.
Apparently this new razor is machined stainless steel all around. The handle bears a resemblance to the Krect and it will cost significantly more than the old slants. I was watching out for this razor, but it came at a time when everyone else was offering machined stainless steel $100 razors, and so I lost interest after a while.