ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

The "if you're in town, please drop me a note" - thread

BlueDun

Dear Fellows,

I happen to get around the world a bit. While (professional) travel is not always a breeze, it does have good sides too. The best thing for me is to meet nice and interesting people. And this is even more fun if you happen to have common interests.
So if it were up to me I'd call for a party with all the nice and crazy folks in this forum. Sadly, this is not going to happen. But I was lucky to meet at least a few of the folks from this forum and from some others too. And I enjoyed every single encounter.
The world is small place and people travel. So it is quite possible that one of you guys happen to be in my neighbourhood one day. And It would be just a pitty if I would not know. Therefore, and that's what this is all about, if you come to town please drop me a Note! I live near Zuerich, Switzerland.
Anyone else with me?

Cheers
BlueDun

Heck yeah. I haven't been to Zurich in about 4 years but I hope to get to that part of the world again soon.

I have met up with people frequently in my neck of the woods. We have a few people here that constantly get together. If anyone swings by Austin, Texas. Make sure to shoot me a PM as well.

Thank you very much mate for every one which will be in Athens my door is always open.
Best regards
Emmanuel

Thanks for the thread, BlueDun - knowing this forum, this cup is going to overflow.

Please PM me if you are anywhere near Boston, Massachusetts.

vgeorge said:
Thanks for the thread, BlueDun - knowing this forum, this cup is going to overflow.

I get to Boston fairly frequently. If I have a long one, I'll let you know. Denny

DJKELLY said:
vgeorge said:

I get to Boston fairly frequently. If I have a long one, I'll let you know. Denny

That will be absolutely fantastic, Dennis. I will really look forward to that.

I'm not much of a traveler, but if anyone is in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls, USA area, please let me know.:thumbup:

Aquanin said:
Heck yeah. I haven't been to Zurich in about 4 years but I hope to get to that part of the world again soon.

I have met up with people frequently in my neck of the woods. We have a few people here that constantly get together. If anyone swings by Austin, Texas. Make sure to shoot me a PM as well.

I have family in Austin so may take you up on that offer someday.

Hey,

All the coticule.be members are welcome in my place... but of course, not all at once... :)

Regards,
Urmas

geruchtemoaker said:
I live a few km out of bruges belgium
@Rico I'm looking into the world map right now

kind regards
Stijn

Stijn next time that ill be at my wifes house in Charleroi ,we will have a dival chope (me,you and Bart) in the middle of the distances.
Best regards
Emmanuel

emmanuel said:
geruchtemoaker said:

kind regards
Stijn

Stijn next time that ill be at my wifes house in Charleroi ,we will have a dival chope (me,you and Bart) in the middle of the distances.
Best regards
Emmanuel
we should ask wim(decraew) too then

i wish i had read this thread 1 month ago when i had an overnight connect in zurich
Anyone going to norway??
Ill love to get a mail for a get together:)

Heist-op-den-Berg, Belgium.

Members are always welcome, but do drop me a note, so I know to check my stock of beer.:)
Stijn and I will look into adding a google map extension to the website, where all members who wish to do so can add their location.

Kind regards,
Bart

geruchtemoaker said:
emmanuel said:
geruchtemoaker said:

kind regards
Stijn

Best regards
Emmanuel
we should ask wim(decraew) too then

I'll be there :thumbup:

emmanuel said:
Best regards
Emmanuel

That would be Brussels then. Hendrik ????

decraew said:
emmanuel said:
Best regards
Emmanuel

oh yes I forgot about him :cry:

Well, if any of you visit Washington State, please feel free to contact me. I know that we can all learn much more from each other in person and I live in the valley that produces about 70% of the worlds hops (I don't remember the exact figure). We also have also have a thriving wine industry.

geruchtemoaker said:
decraew said:
emmanuel said:
Best regards
Emmanuel

oh yes I forgot about him :cry:

Do the Belgians alcohol test? They never stop me .Maybe of the greek license plates or because they whisper another fucking greek.
Rgds
Emmanuel

I live mainly in Warszawa and Wrocław (Poland) but next two weeks I'll spend in Gastein area (Austria).
Anybody there?

Back