ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Vintage DE blades - displaypacks

efsk

Absurd hero
SU-Patron Gold
I decided I like displaypacks for blades of the same brand I have razors of. They should be full, except when otherwise not available. You're welcome to add yours to the thread

Here's an old Knockout set. Funnily enough, there's 4 blades per pack.
DSC05433.JPG
DSC05434.JPG
DSC05436.JPG

Mulcuto. Not a counterdisplay, just a tube of bladepacks. This is from the transitional period, where they made the move from SE to DE. This is shown by the fact Mr Mulcuto is still holding a SE razor
DSC05449.JPG
DSC05450.JPG
DSC05451.JPG
DSC05452.JPG

Still Angle. According to the shipper, these fit any DE, which is not the case as these are parallelogram-shaped blades.
DSC05456.JPG
DSC05457.JPG

Very happy with this Kirby-set. It may be missing 5 packs, but I've never seen a set like this before. They're very discrete, too, you have to open the lid to see what it is.
DSC05460.JPG
DSC05461.JPG
DSC05462.JPG

Fasan. Interesting how the packaging shows old three-hole-blades, yet is stamped stating there's long-hole-blades in there.
Note the insert: 20 blades a pack, 2 blades per wrapper. "Educate your customers."
DSC05472.JPG
DSC05473.JPG
DSC05474.JPG

NeoLuxe. Still trying to find out if this has anything to do with the Zaiss range of NeoRas/Gam/Lux/Rador razors. Still sealed.
DSC05481.JPG

Back