ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

What are the top 10 vintage razors you would like to get

Walid

I always wanted to know what people are looking for. If you have only 3 or five you're looking for that's fine too.

Here are mine in no particular order (Let me know if you have one of them):
  • Monks razor
  • Fontaine razor
  • Thy-lo
  • Multiplex
  • Razor six
  • Sport/Sparto
  • Auguste bain (L-Shaped)
  • Rosen Razor
  • Mann's razor
  • Rythmic Razor

Walid

Come on Guys, We need some brave members who dare acknowledge they don't have all the razors in the world and that might be one or two they wish to have.

21 views already and no reply. come on folks. :cool:

Reactions: ehv

efsk

Absurd hero
SU-Patron Gold
My wishlist has 105 items :) Razor I am looking for the most is the one DHL claims to have delivered here last Sunday at 22:38, however never did. Never before seen razor, now lost.

Walid

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
That would be extremely costly not to mention rare, I bought 2 psychos on an auction.It was a hospital/ Jail I think that closed in the US. One of the razors had the name of the inmate/patient or the patient engraved into it. The auctioneers didn't know the value of this thing, so they sold the razors individually and threw away the box. I tried to make sense into them, but they were adamanet they can make more money their way.

UnShaven

I already have my top 9, and this include Timeless 0.95 OC SS and TI and the broze 0.38, REX ambasssador en evoy and offcourse FaTip. Only a Russian razot what i like is missing

ehv

I'm not actually looking for it. I also like cycling a lot so I would like a bartali. @efsk has made me look pink and yellow from envy.

ehv

I already have a lot. But I wouldn't mind having a bartali.

sɐǝɹpu∀

Whatever comes my way for under £20.
Always on the lookout for a Monks, an HR-1, an Allegro with a Rapide, and an Ebor (damn you, Richard, yours should have been mine)
The guy who sold Richard his Ebor showed me the first razor he ever bought. Pre-1900 I believe, very heavy, ingenious and I have no idea what it was. I want one of those.
A copy of Hazelcorn's third edition of his Kampfe razors book would be appreciated as well. (PDF will do)
Any of those for under £20, please. I'll stretch to £30 for the Monks and the Allegro.

efsk

Absurd hero
SU-Patron Gold