ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

February 21th - February 27th

Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm,
Elly's Baltic Breeze,
Above The Tie S1,
Lord Super stainless Classic 6th x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Cien Men Hydro Care,
Loris E-048 Cool Water.

SOTD_20210225.jpg

Brush and soap:
Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm and Elly's Baltic Breeze:
The soap slightly pre-soaked and then with the Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm loading in the box Elly's Baltic Breeze. That makes all the difference, got a dot of foam in the brush. This soap has a difficult start when loading, a bit very hard, so this is better. Nice lather some salty fresh smell, with in my opinion also a bit barbershop-like, shaving shop in the harbour so to say. Pretty nice and so much and good lather this time.
Blade and razor:
Used the Lord Super stainless Classic for the 6th time.
The blade, the Lord Super stainless Classic, remains on the mark nicely, so tomorrow another 1x and it will be on my average. Looking back I used to do 10 times with these blades, but then I still had hair on my head I think. The Above The Tie S1 was again a pleasure to use with this Lord Super stainless Classic. Comfortable and efficient at the same time.
Result: BBS.
Finally, the freshness of the soap nicely extended with the Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon, Cien Men Hydro Care and Loris E-048 Cool Water. Nothing heavy, but nice and fresh.

Shavemac Shaving Society LE2018/Jungle Moss/24/50/fan/Silvertip
ToBS - Lavender Cream
Gillette - Old Type WD (t)
Wyzamet Super Iridium (4)
Tunney

This Wantonly Destructed inverse-Valencia-torque Old Type feels real mild while shaving, but applying Alum afterwards, as I do after each and every shave, showed that it gave me a nice peeling as well as a great shave. Not disappointed after this first try.

Razor: Timeless Bronze 0.38
Blade: Voskhod
Pre-Shave: Prep Creme
Soap: Wilkinson Sword Rasiercreme
Brush: AP Shave CO 24mm Cashmere black handle
Aftershave: Hema fresh eau de cologne with added glycerine
Aftershave: Bull Dog After Shave Balsem
EDT: Amando Noir

Mühle Silvertip Fibre 21mm,
The Vulfix Classic Sandalwood,
Lutz Slant,
Lord Super stainless Classic 7th x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün,
Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü,
Loris So Oud.

SOTD_20210226.jpg

Brush and soap:
Mühle Silvertip Fibre® 21mm and The Vulfix Classic Sandalwood:
This morning a scent in the brush, Mühle Silvertip Fibre® 21mm, which I value highly, namely The Vulfix Classic Sandalwood. This one is very pleasant, although it has quite a cinnamon scent in it. That makes sandalwood for me sometimes too sweet, but with Vulvix it doesn't dominate. Nice lather, pleasant fragrance and good care. Nice start into the day.
Blade and razor:
Used the Lord Super stainless Classic for the 7th time.
The Lord Super stainless Classic is doing well. Used 7 times and still nicely sharp. Tomorrow another time. Pretty light combo, the Lutz Slant and the Lord Super stainless Classic, with which the skull has become perfectly smooth and the cheeks also nicely cared for. I'm quite satisfied with myself again.
Result: BBS.
Finally: Scented finish with natural tobacco and wood scents with the Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün, Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü and Loris So Oud. Delightful.

Prep
M-keramiek scuttle
DS Cosmetics badger brush
Arko shaving soap
Cornet Challans straight razor
Proraso alum
Humphrey's cucumber mellon witch hazel
Cien x-bolt as, de vergulde hand balsem

The arko is nearly gone. Tomorow it will be most likely a cella arko mix.

Back