ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Jayaruh Brushes

Jayaruh

As I said in my introduction, I make shaving brushes. I am retired, and it gives me something to do. I have made 441 brushes so far, and most of them have been adopted. I have owners in the USA, UK, Canadia, Denmark, Germany, Japan, Philippines, South Korea, New Zealand, Portugal, India, Italy, China, Albania, Australia, South Africa, Ukraine, and Texas.
I do not sell my brushes, but I adopt them out for a nominal adoption fee. I have slowed way down since last year and only make brushes on request. If you google Jayaruh Brushes you can see some of my work.
Here is my first brush creation, Jayaruh #1.
IMG_2431b.jpg

You can see all my creations here:

Last edited:
The first handle I made with a lathe was Jayaruh #98. All predecessors were made by hand using various other tools.
JR#98.jpg
I recently made Jayaruh #440 by hand without the lathe.
JR440-05.jpg
I have made a number of Celtic Knot handles. Here is one.
JR#224.jpg
Last year, I experimented with plywood.
jr437_17.jpg
I also enjoy making 400 type brushes.
JR#362.jpg
It's fun and keeps me out of trouble, for the most part.

thank you very much you made everything so easy the hardest part was deciding which ones :schlaumeier1lol
I am looking forward to their arrival!!

My brushes arrived!! I absolutely love the wood grain on these and the fact that these are one of a kind!!! :nic1:yes_nicken No one else will have a brush like these and I feel lucky to have the opportunity to have someone’s fine craftsmanship in my shave den!! Thank you Jim!!!
image.jpg

Back