ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Mulcuto Solingen - Typisierung, Wilhelm Neubert

efsk

Absurd hero
SU-Patron Gold
Author: Wilhelm Neubert
Subject: Mulcuto
Pages: A lot
Edition: Second edition
Date: Jan 2006
Colors: Yes
Price at printing: Unkown

Terrific book on all things Mulcuto SE. Has sections on DE, straights, stroppers and sets, blades. Large section with advertisements and brochures.
Pages are unnumbered and I can't be bothered counting them: the book is a stack of an inch of one-sided A4. History, differences between models, color pics, absolutely all you want to know about Mulcuto.
Well, not quite all. It is missing a lot of DE. I tried to find contact-details for mr Neubert, maybe add to the DE-section of his book, but never succeeded in finding those.

IMG_5129.JPEG
IMG_5130.JPEG
IMG_5131.JPEG
IMG_5132.JPEG

Yeah, I definitely need this one in my collection. Hopefully you can reach out to the author so we can complete the book with the rest of the DE's.
Or, you can get your own book on this. You have the knowledge, the razors and the contacts to fill the gaps that you might encounter.

Back