ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

What is your favourite shaver?

no Ronny i'm not comming(ik moet activiteit geven in de KAJ)
if he's interested i'll mail it to you and you can send it together

@Stijn: Godnondeju, das meer dan aardig u. I would really appreciate it, and I'll owe you one! I agree, the easiest would be to send it to Ronny. I can pay your shipping in Belgium as well, if need be. And don't forget to mail me your return address so I can send it back once I'm done with it in 2015. :w00t:

As I said, I'll owe you one. Bedankt man!

Hello its the birthday boy :D

Finished work, will be going out for a meal and a few beers after a shower and shave :sleep:

I'm loving the Revisor site, never been on there before.
Think I'll be treating myself to a few of those from time to time!

I'm not interested in the TI's now. I think you get a lot more for your money with the solingen blades.

Anyhow thanks again for all your replies, you've been most heplful :thumbup:

Karl

Congrats !

After some thought:

J.A. Henckels 77. A wonderfull shaver,very simple and dressed in black scales.

Kindly
Torbs

Karl,

Congratulations on making a decision and your new treat. I hope you enjoy it for many years. :)

Sounds like you're getting decent razor with so many choices around.

My favourite has to be my St & Co. never seen another one, no idea who made it - but for a tenner from an antique shop it outperforms my Ti.
Trouble is after doing the weeks worth of 300 laps per day on my #14 Filarmonica I now have a razor that is so smooth I don't need shave balm, just a rinse. Sooo, best £20 odd I've spent in a while.
Saying that, I bought a very worn Boker King Cutter and gave it the dilucot treatment it also gave me a very smooth shave.
Hmmm, possibility for many razors for a ton.

Back