ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

3rd Times the Charm

cyclelu

Hello All,

Just wanted to Thank All for such a great forum and a Special Thank You to Sir Bart for the all the work you do. Specifically the evaluations for the Coticule Vault.

Last night I honed my 3rd razor on my Coti, #56 from the vault. On both razor 1 & 2 I had to go back to do more. Last night I once again did Unicot working on the bevel about 7 or 8 sets of half strokes. Berle starting my finifh on water I went back and re-read Bart's evaluation of my #56. I adjusted my number of finish laps.

The results were evedebt surfing this morning shave (test). The Henckels took a fantastic smooth keen edge!! The shave was fantasic and complete BBS! Below is a photo of the wonderful#56 and Henckels 7/8. Can't wait to hone more razors, next will be a Sheffield.

Have a great day everyone! Mine started great!$
Lu

photo.jpg

You see Lou I knew you could do it :thumbup:

Well done buddy and enjoy the honing and the shaves, its stellar stuff

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Thank you all for the kind words. It did feel fantastic for to come all together for me.

Regards

Lu

Back