ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

A few pics of my gear..

jfdupuis

http://www.straightrazorplace.com/f...few-pics-my-modest-collection.html#post522048

Hey Guys,

just thought I would take a few pics of part of my shaving gear. I know the quality sucks, but that's what my iphone will give me. Oh by the way just shaved with the 6/8 Extra Hollow ground (the one with black scales). What a great shave. I'm really loving the dilucot! That razor is absolutely amazing! I'm even thinking about getting it restored with new shoes!

Have a good weekend guys!

Cheers,

JF

Awesome, thanks for sharing :thumbup:
you know I was just thinking of doing the same last night

I'm not going to do the same... All my shaving gear is spread all over the house, and I don't want to embarrass myself by showing you all how out of control I am:rolleyes:

I didn't get all of my creams/soaps and aftershaves though. I still can't believe how smooth that shave was. I don't know if I'll ever use the BBW now hehe :p

richmondesi said:
I'm not going to do the same... All my shaving gear is spread all over the house, and I don't want to embarrass myself by showing you all how out of control I am:rolleyes:

Bwhahahahaha

jfdupuis said:
I didn't get all of my creams/soaps and aftershaves though. I still can't believe how smooth that shave was. I don't know if I'll ever use the BBW now hehe :p

Way to go! :thumbup:

That silver ring, is it a trick of the light, or is it plated with brass or copper?! Whatever it is, it looks 'magnificent' :thumbup:

Thank You James
It is a trick of the light, how ever I have recently switched to "Peek" polish and it does leave a wonderful lustre :thumbup:

I got a new razor in collection on Friday. A nice Dovo SS with custom scales from Shavemac. If you guys are looking for a Dovo SS, I can't recommend Shavemac enough. For $94 you get a dovo SS with your choice of plastic scales! (I got the tortoise imitation and they are gorgeous). The razor will arrive pretty dull, but that's only an excuse to take out the coticule and have some fun. Mine now cuts hair like there's no tomorrow! I'm sure it's going to be even better once I receive my strop from SRD this week!

Shave On dudes!

JF

Back