ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Advice for a decent electric shaver

DexyMorgan

(As an introductory note, this is not a troll of any sort but a sincere question. Mods can move my thread anywhere in the forum else if this section is not appropriate)

For those who remind me, I have not been around for quite some time due to several issues in my personal life but I will be active anytime soon. I do not forget the B&B community!

Back on initial topic: my father has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. This is affecting his hand which lost most of its strength and motor function. Basically he cannot wet-shave anymore in safe conditions, and my father has been complaining about the electric shaver he already owned being a very awful shaving device.

Can you recommend me a good enough brand/model of electric shaver? I would like to offer my father a new one while he gets his treatment and until he hopefully recovers his strength and good health.

Thank you very much for your help, kindly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I had some similar experience with my dad short before he died on cancer. He was a barber and always shaved wet but due to the circumstances at the end he was unable to stand before sink and shave. I bought him a Braun with the clean and charge station (I think it was a series 3) and he was quite satisfied with it. After he died I gave it to a friend of him who has to take blood thinning medication and ca also not shave whet. He is still happy with the Braun.

Hope your dad get well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back