ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

April 11th - April 17th

RazoRock 400 Tuxedo,
Wholly Kaw King of Oud,
Henson Shaving AL13,
Gillette Nacet (3),
Wholly Kaw King of Oud aftershave balm.

IMG_20210411_093632.jpg

Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm,
Meißner Tremonia Strong 'n Scottish,
Lutz Slant,
Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless 1st x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün,
Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü,
Pinaud-Clubman Whiskey Woods.

SOTD_20210411.jpg

Brush and soap:
Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm and Meißner Tremonia Strong 'n Scottish:
While stirring with the Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm in the Meißner Tremonia Strong 'n Scottish, that wonderful smell of cedar, tar and heather on the Highlands rose up in the bathroom. That was immediately good. Nice firm lather, nice thick badger and brushing away.
Blade and razor:
Used the Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless for the 1st time.
The 2nd Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless in use. Good blade, above average with a quietly comfortable cut. In the Lutz Slant that came with the Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless it is a fine combination. Nicely smooth, say on his Sundays.
Result: BBS.
Finally: hold the scent of the Meißner for a while with Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün, Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü and Pinaud-Clubman Whiskey Woods. Nice again.

SOTD 20210411.
896A3RD.jpg

3P "La Crema Prodigio" pre-shave cream (pre-).
Brush black walnut / APShaveCo SynBad knot.
TGS "ReNero" shaving soap.
Timeless Ti 0.68 OC / Stork Ti "Anaconda" handle.
Wizamet Super Iridium (6).
3P "La Crema Prodigio" pre-shave cream (after-).
Terre d'Hermes EdP.

Luyixian Synth-24x68,
The Art of Shaving Ocean Kelp,
Gillette Black Beauty Long Handle adjustable,
Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless 2nd x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Weleda Aftershave Balsam,
Loris E-303 Bulgari Aqua Marine.

SOTD_20210412.jpg

Brush and soap:
Luyixian Synth-24x68 and The Art of Shaving Ocean Kelp:
Simple synthete, but effective this Luyixian Synth-24x68. The Art of Shaving Ocean Kelp is a lightly scented cream with pleasantly fresh in addition to worn scents of seaweed, citrus and some wood. At least that's what my nose thinks.
Blade and razor:
Used the Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless for the 2nd time.
The Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless again shaves nice and sharp. In the Gillette Black Beauty Long Handle adjustable on 5 for the skull and 7 for the cheeks and neck, the Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless is a pleasant blade and thus a nice combo. Nice and smooth all around without any damage.
Finally: fresh and somewhat woody and beautifully fragrant finish with Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon, Weleda Aftershave Balsam and Loris E-303 Bulgari Aqua Marine. Up for the first prick this morning.

Yesterday's evening shave

Proraso white preshave
M-keramiek scuttle
J&T rubberset brush
Cella shaving soap
La maison du barbier shaving cream
Herder 77
Razorock lupo + treet platinum
Proraso alum
Humphrey's witch hazel
Epsilon scottish spirit, lea aftershave balsem

I did the first pass with the herder. I'm still uncertain about the edge. It didn't feel sharp, but the first pass nearly removed all the stubble. I did some touch up with the lupo.

First shave since April 4th.
Paladin Buck Rogers 26mm 2CSNL3 fan, Cobalt
Le Pere Lucien - Rose de Pushkar
Rex - Ambassador
Voskhod (1)
No Tunney

SOTD 20210413.
KO16lVX.jpg

Proraso pre-shave cream (red: pre-).
OUMO Brush LE brush 087/102 / 4th SYNknot.
Alexander Simpson "Sandalwood Ultra-Glide" having soap.
Vintage 7 O'Clock NEW / Stork Ti "Falcon" handle.
Wizamet Super Iridium (8).
Proraso pre-shave cream (red: after-).
Loris "E-19" EdP (== Byredo Super Cedar).

Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger,
Jabones by Luna Ginebre,
RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P,
Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless 3rd x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Toco-Tholin Lavender ASB,
TDS Cosmetics Juniper ASL.

SOTD_20210413.jpg

Brush and soap:
Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger and Jabones by Luna Ginebre:
Nice shave this morning. Nothing special, but just good, everything was right and me in particular, a nice lather with the Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger and Jabones by Luna Ginebre.
Blade and razor:
Used the Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless for the 3rd time.
The Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless lives up to its name, stays sharp! The RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P with the Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless is very comfortably effective. If I really had to choose one razor, this one would rank very highly because of its ease of use....
Finally: the Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon with Toco-Tholin Lavender ASB and TDS Cosmetics Juniper ASL are a nice matching finish.

Proraso white preshave
M-keramiek scuttle
Yaqi Mokka express badger 26mm
Bdf esclusivo shaving soap
Bakelite humpback slant + Treet carbon #1
Proraso alum
Humphrey's witch hazel
4711 AS, bdf esclusivo balm
Loris-e182 Tom Ford Portofino

I wanted a relaxed skin friendly shave. This combo normally takes care of that, but I nicked myself.

The BDF esclusivo is the next soap to finish. It is a soap I like. I'll enjoy it.

IMG_20210413_130348133~2.jpg

Plisson Fibre,
Goodfellas Smile Amber Fougere,
Paradigm Diamondback,
Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless 4th x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün,
Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü,
Good Fellas Amber Fougere.

SOTD_20210414.jpg

Brush and soap:
Plisson Fibre and Goodfellas Smile Amber Fougere:
A new soap this morning in the brush, Plisson Fibre, the Goodfellas Smile Amber Fougere. Saw this soap pass by more often and was curious about the smell and quality of the lather. Well, there is nothing wrong with that for me. A solid fragrance in the foam and during shaving. Strong fougère, less amber and some sweetness. I like it.
Blade and razor:
Used the Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless for the 4th time.
The Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless is still good to use. Today in a razor where blades are shown to their full advantage. The Paradigm Diamondback shaves perfectly with this Lutz Multi-Sharp Super Stainless. 3 rounds were actually superfluous, but nice and that is also very important.
Finally: with Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün, Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü and a new bottle of Good Fellas Amber Fougère the whole thing finished in line and the Amber Fougère scent is still very noticeable around my head. Nice, but for warm days a bit too much.

Back