ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

"Back from Surgery"

zib

Hi Guys,

I recently underwent Surgery at the Mayo clinic in Jacksonville. (I posted this under the add in the marketplace, and realized I should have put it here....Damm, these painkillers....)
Anyway, My broken back, I had a Pars fracture at L5 that was so bad, it needed screws, some kind of plates, and cadaver bone...So, it was a very painful procedure. I was in the hospital 3 days, I'm a fast recoverer....I'll tell you what, I highly recommend the Mayo Clinic. That is one nice place. All rooms are private with flat screen TV's, Room Service, 24 hour visitation for your family, heck, they even have a sleeper sofa in the room so your family can spend the night. How cool is that....Plus the staff is top notch...

My back and subsuquent pain was the primary reason for me getting out of the Coticule business.
It was too much for me...
I'm on the mend now, and I still plan on selling the combo slurry stones...As far as the larger Coticules, Well, That depends on Rob and what I can get. If I continue to sell them, it will be on a case by case basis. I may have to get my own website up and running...You can always contact me at zib@att.net and if I can help you, I will. Thank you all for you support and understanding....

Rich

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. I for one had no idea you were in ill health, and get well soon etc. :)

As soon as you're up for it, I'm sure there are greedy demanding folks eagerly awaiting your return to the rockpile. Heartless, the lot of 'em.

Did you say you'ld have some combo coticules? ;)

Zib, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I was worried about something like that with your sudden disappearance. Good luck and take care, and don't worry about guys clamoring for more rocks!

Though I have never experienced surgery, from your description I can only imagine the discomfort you are going through... Get well soon my friend.

Back