ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Coticule ID for a newbie

Bandini

I've just buyed this coti in a local store near my home. Can you identify this specimen?

imag0024u.jpg

imag0028r.jpg

imag0027f.jpg

I'm new to cotis so any advice regarding characteristics is welcomed!
Thanks!

The colors are a bit confusing. If you have a chance, could you take pictures of the stone while it's sitting on a piece of white paper? A shot more directly overhead might help too since the angle in the first picture might be causing glare (just a guess, I'm not a photographer). I want to say that it's a La Verte or a La Grise, but the dark lines on the side confuse me.

That definitely looks like a La Verte to me. I bet it's slow but easy to use (and probably very hard).

By the way, welcome to coticule.be. I hope all is well with you in your country. I would love to visit Spain some day, as part of my heritage is there.

Thanks for your time danjared, hope I can learn the secrets of this specimen.

We are working hard here to survive the crisis. You are welcomed in Spain always!

welcome, to coti.be. I would agree with danjard . la verte .I have a small one , and they are very consistant layer.

enjoy.

regards gary

Bandini said:
We are working hard here to survive the crisis. You are welcomed in Spain always!

Well come Sir
Same crisis In Greece.
Best regards
Emmanuel

Welcome to Coticule.be!

La Verte is possible, but if I had to take a bet, I'd say La Grise. Similar to n°2in the Vault.

Kind regards,
Bart.

After receiving my La Grise around noon today, I'm inclined to believe Bart. These La Grise of Regné resemble certain La Vertes too closely for me to distinguish them easily.

life2short1971 said:
How about some pics there buddy?

Scott: Me? There's another thread that I created about mine.

Bart: By the way, do you happen to know the current exploitation level of the mine at Regné?

Back