ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Diamond spray on SRD hard felt strop?

G

Merry Christmas and all that, chaps.

Searched the site, and couldn't find a reference to SRD's diamond paste. Anyone got first hand experience with that spray, or the hard felt strop? I might be able to get my hands on that combo, but wanted to make sure that it'll be worth its money.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays,
Robin

BeBerlin said:
Merry Christmas and all that, chaps.

Searched the side, and couldn't find a reference to SRD's diamond paste. Anyone got first hand experience with that spray, or the hard felt strop? I might be able to get my hands on that combo, but wanted to make sure that it'll be worth its money.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays,
Robin

Sorry, Robin, but I don't have any experience with this either. I've shaved with a razor that I suspected was finished on it (Honed by Lynn) and it was quite nice. I've been thinking about getting that setup myself, and would also like to hear the feedback of those who've used it.

I have SRD's hard wool felt with .50 Diamond Spray. I love it. 10-12 lapps on a freshly honed razor takes you too the next level. On a razor just starting to tugg or drag on your face, it will refresh your blade. Like any other paste or spray, repeated use leads to a rounded edge, use it sparingly, I never do the same razor twice. In other words, If I've refreshed my Bergisher Lowe on it, The next time, I'll take it to the rocks....

Rich

Well, "Your item left the United States from FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099 at 3:42 PM on January 4, 2010. I" :cry:

Hope you like it Robin :thumbup: worse can happen you put it up for sale over at SRP (shrugs and smiles)

Back