ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

dilucot first stage ...bevel and arm hairs..

stalker

hello friends, how a razor should shave the arm hair in the first stage of dilucot ? i push always a bit near the base of the hair. if the razor chop with a bit resistance i pass to the next diluition stage.....

garyhaywood

when the bevel is set the razor should just pass the arm shave. now this depends on how thick your slurry was. if you pass with a resistance . just add a drop more water and do ten light normal x's . you should now be able to shave arm hair even easier. then just go throught dilucot.
gary

stalker

but the razor should shave the arm hair at ABOVE SKIN LEVEL? or only chop without resistance?

thanks

garyhaywood

no mate you should be able to basicly, shave hair of your arm not above. only after stropping with a good dilucot edge you can catch and pop hairs above skin level. then you should use hht .

Paul

I agree with Gary, but I'd add that a Unicot edge will achieve the same result :thumbup: