ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Feather 1200

Northstonehill

And here’s my new Feather 1200. The topcap and baseplate varies but the handle appears similar?

63 grams of heavy chromed brass. Yummi!

0E025732-9D63-4BB9-B100-7ED4C356CDA1.jpeg

The model number sounded familiar and so I did a google search on it and found a B&B thread on it. I was surprised to find out that the thread was started by me and that I was reviewing the 1200 that I had just received. Yes, great shaver. It seemed to be the only vintage Feather model that did not have a Tech base plate, but instead was heavier and had an upward facing style guard similar to the Progress

The model number sounded familiar and so I did a google search on it and found a B&B thread on it. I was surprised to find out that the thread was started by me and that I was reviewing the 1200 that I had just received. Yes, great shaver. It seemed to be the only vintage Feather model that did not have a Tech base plate, but instead was heavier and had an upward facing style guard similar to the Progress.

f1200b.JPG
f1200a.JPG
f1200c.JPG

Back