ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

February 4th - February 10th

sos240208.jpg

Thursday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap
Jayaruh #217 Synthetic
Gem G-bar
Personna GEM SS PTFE
CWR
Duru Cologne

The Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #217 Synthetic Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gem G-bar SE Razor and a Personna GEM SS PTFE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Duru Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

sos240209.jpg

Friday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
Jayaruh #217 Synthetic
Gem G-bar
Personna GEM SS PTFE
CWR
Duru Cologne

The Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #217 Synthetic Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gem G-bar SE Razor and a Personna GEM SS PTFE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Duru Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

M-keramiek scuttle
Plisson HMW synthetic shaving brush
Leaf twig + treet classic #1
Wilkinson shaving stick
De vergulde hand alum
Dickinson witch hazel
Floid the genuine as, Nishman iceberg as balm

Nice gentle shave with the twig

Finally get to try out my new
Tedalus Essence!!
Tried a feather pro artisan blade
Nuavia Rossa soap
Rosso (?) aftershave
Hans Bauer Rein Dachs exclusive badger brush
image.jpg

I enjoyed getting acquainted with my newest addition to my family thanks to a very generous member who has given me the opportunity to own such an amazing and well made shavette!! After shaving I was wondering about these blades as they are thicker vs a snapped DE blade for example
Oh well… like others have said “more shaving experiments!!” But overall I am very happy with this as it was my first shavette experience, I am very very pleased

sos240210.jpg

Saturday Straights' Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
Jayaruh #217 Synthetic
Henry Taylor 5/8
CWR
Duru Cologne

The Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #217 Synthetic Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Henry Taylor 5/8 straight gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Duru Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

Back