ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

For Torbs

tat2Ralfy

Here is a little something I just finished up for our friend Torben, he doesnt know about it so sshhh! :)
Sorry for the bad pics, and thanks for looking
My Kindest Regards
Ralfson (Dr)
[c]
Photo1514.jpg

Photo1517.jpg

Photo1518.jpg
[/c]

ohhh dear... well dont know what to say.. Didnt I tell you it was by no means needed?
hmmmm...though I must say that.. well I love it!:love:
Thanks my dear friend..darn..thanks!

Kindest regards
Torbs

The pleasure is all mine my friend, glad you like it, I have just got re-hone and then its Denmark bound :thumbup:

My kindest regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Ohh... like it? No I love it!:lol:

And paste is on it`s way to smallish Denmark:thumbup:

Cheers
Torbs

Lovely razor, it has a kind of "Gothic" twist. I'm not into that, but I still like the razor, in the same way I like Smythe's avatar.:)

Ralfson, it may be a well kept secret in your direct environment, but you are a true generous gentlemen, with a heart of marzipan.

:love:
Bart.

Ssshh someone might hear you Bart :blush:

Then I would have to bury them in the woods........

With the others!

Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

A big group hug and a little male bonding to us all
My kindest Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Ralfson, it may be a well kept secret in your direct environment, but you are a true generous gentlemen, with a heart of marzipan.

Indeed he is! Hope none off your homeboys see this or it will spoil you image:thumbup:

The razor is simply lovely and it gives a great and smooth shave,as always with Sir Ralfys keen edge.Thanks again Ralfy,its a pleasure .

Torbs

Your enjoyment is thanks enough my Friend

And remember, there are 2 side to every coin ;)

Best Wishes
Ralfson (Dr)

Back