ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Get ready - OCtober/Tabactober is coming

That's the spirit! Probably more important this year since the factory closed down. For my part, I doubled my inventory of Tabac. I now have one new shave stick and one ceramic tub of Tabac. :daumenhoch

Reactions: ehv
That's the spirit! Probably more important this year since the factory closed down. For my part, I doubled my inventory of Tabac. I now have one new shave stick and one ceramic tub of Tabac. :daumenhoch
My understanding is that that was not the factory that was making the Tabac soap. That company was owned by Dalli, but I think they were sold to another company that makes toilet bowl soaps. One of the biggest in the world...

Tabac is not made by one. Toilet soaps is those things you attach to the side of the toilet to disinfect the water and the smell and the urinal cakes.
Tabac is owned by Dalli. Dalli owned Dreiring (defunct). Kappus bought Dreiring in 2005. I think the Fine soaps guy hinted that his soap was made by the same people because Dalli makes tabac and owned Dreiring who made the Fine soap.

Back