ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Great place!

Isaac

Hi everyone,

I've been reading diligently this forum and practicing my coticule honing for a few month. What fun! It's ben said before but I'd like to reiterate what a great resource this site is, most generous!

Thanks to all,
Isaac

p.s. This is my first every post online, what a big day.

Thanks for that. This is a great site. Enjoy your membership and your coticule:thumbup:

welcome to the forum! greets ron

Thank you for the kind words, Isaac. You're most welcome.

Best regards,
Bart.

Welcome from me too Isaac, I do hope you enjoy being part of this site :thumbup:

Best regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Hello, thanks for the welcome.

And on a side note to be filed under "Joys of the Coticule", my 6 year old daughter came down to my wood shop to say good night to the tools (she knows most the proper names including "shoulder plane"). Anyway, I showed her the new stone I got from life2short1971 and she named it "Sunset" for all the pinks and swirling yellows.

And on a side side note, one unanticipated benefit of having a natural combination stone is talking with your kids about what it might have looked like when all that ash was settling on the bottom of the sea and being able to point to the moment that event started.

Thanks to this site, I had that bit information.

My best to you all,
Isaac

Isaac said:
one unanticipated benefit of having a natural combination stone is talking with your kids about what it might have looked like when all that ash was settling on the bottom of the sea and being able to point to the moment that event started.
Ah, yes,:) been there, done that. The point that baffled my kids the most was when I told them that "Belgium" was located at the equator during the era Coticule rock was born. Continental drift, they found that way too groovy. :)

Cheers,
Bart.

Bart said:
Isaac said:
one unanticipated benefit of having a natural combination stone is talking with your kids about what it might have looked like when all that ash was settling on the bottom of the sea and being able to point to the moment that event started.
Ah, yes,:) been there, done that. The point that baffled my kids the most was when I told them that "Belgium" was located at the equator during the era Coticule rock was born. Continental drift, they found that way too groovy. :)

Cheers,
Bart.

Amazing! I hadnt thought of that :thumbup:

regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Back