ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Greeting from the Netherlands

The King

Good day to you all,

My name is Hans and I live in the centre of the Netherlands, in the city of Utrecht.

I've been shaving with a safety razor for about forty years now. It's not entirely true because I've also tried an electric shaver or a Gillette mach 2/3/4/5.

But I didn't like that at all, so I quickly came back on my feet and started shaving wet again.

It has even become my hobby and in the course of many years I have gained many valuable relationships with other enthusiasts.

With that I have been able to test a lot of shaving equipment but because of their fantastic help I can often also make my possession of shaving equipment.

My great interest in this hobby concerns shaving soaps of which I (if I may be so immodest) have a fairly large amount of possession and / or have tested.

As I always say: the journey through the soapworld is the destination.

Kind regards

Welcome_At_Shavinfuniverse_Com

I am really pleased to see the first members here. As You can see, we are almost finished with the setup of this new shaving community forum. We still have to fix a few things though. But as always I am very optimistic and hope that the majority of "cleaning" our new house is finished in a couple of days.

So thank you very much for joining us here today. Spread the news whereever you go. ShavingUniverse is now online and waiting for all of you to have a lot of fun here!

We really would like to duplicate the success story of our German sister site www.forum-der-rasur.de

Best wishes

Dirk

Hi Hans, you might know me as the person who helped transform your fat piggy bank into

Schermafbeelding 2019-08-09 om 12.07.34.jpg

But look on the bright side, you have now some of the best razors money can buy Welcome_At_Shavinfuniverse_Com
ps. noticed the Donate button on top? :)

I am very sure (and especially my bank account and wife) of that Ron.:confused:

Fortunately, reading and speaking English is not my strong suit and sometimes I won't translate sentences properly.....will save a lot of money. :kaputtlachen1 :kaputtlachen1

That means you will stop sending me messages to translate from dutch to English so you can buy stuff? :D

Look, there's a call of a sentence that's not translated properly... I don't know what you mean, Ron. :D:D

Back