ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Greetings!

bradyarz

Hello, All.

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Brad. I've frequented a few other shaving forums, but I have yet to successfully learn my coticule, hence my presence here. I think I'll like this forum - the pace seems much less frantic than other places.

I'll be reading much more than posting. Learning mode set to sponge. :thumbup:

Welcome Brad, I know if the information you seek is not here, then it information you dont really need

Best regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Aloha!
and don't forget to post pictures of your coti. Unless she's a little shy one like Ralfy's beauty :rolleyes:

Cheers
BlueDun

bradyarz said:
Hello, All.

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Brad. I've frequented a few other shaving forums, but I have yet to successfully learn my coticule, hence my presence here. I think I'll like this forum - the pace seems much less frantic than other places.

Welcome Brad. I've no doubt that you'll improve now you're here.

bradyarz said:
I'll be reading much more than posting. Learning mode set to sponge. :thumbup:

Ditto. :thumbup:

BlueDun said:
Aloha!
and don't forget to post pictures of your coti. Unless she's a little shy one like Ralfy's beauty :rolleyes:

Cheers
BlueDun

I'll try to get some pics up tonight when I get home.

BlueDun said:
Aloha!

Cheers
BlueDun

I did the full show and tell actually...lol

Best regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Back