ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello from New York

BlacknTan

Some may have noticed me lurking and just reading for a time, just trying to get the feel of things.
Doc Ralfson's posts have caused me to order my own coticule from Maurice at Ardennes. I have not received it yet, and wanted to wait until I did to post, but here I am, anxiously awaiting my "La Veinette."

BTW, I'll probably do much more reading than posting, at least initially until I get a few miles on my new Coti..

Best regards to all!

Do I know you?

Bwhahahahaha :w00t:

Welcome Bill

For those that dont know Bill, I must say is a proper stand up guy :thumbup: and Bill I am sure you will like it here my friend, you should receive all the help you need when it comes to getting the most out of your Coticule, all we need now is to encourage Hog to join in...lol

My Warmest Welcome and Highest Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Thanks for the welcome, Ralfy!

I'd like to see Brutha Hog here, and I'll start working on him ASAP!

426.png

BlueDun

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I see some familiar names and faces (so to speak!). I'm hoping to learn alot, and contribute when I can...
The influence of Sir Ralfy brought me here... He's a tremendous ambassador for shaving in general, and the use of the Coticule in particular! His enthusiasm is quite infectious!

Thanks again for the well wishes,

Bill

Bless you Bill :blush:

I just call it how I see it my fine friend

Best regards and Pip Pip Old bean!
Ralfson (Dr)

Back