ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello to you all

Birnando

Hello!

This is my first post on this forum.
I see quite a few familiar names here, so hello again guys:)

I signed up here quite a while ago, thinking I was gonna add a Coticule to my hone arsenal.
For some reason it took me quite a few months to finally get my finger out, and actually buy one.( it arrived today)
In the meantime I have been using various other honing systems, and have reached a level where I can repeatedly get edges that gives smooth and comfortable shaves.

Honing has become a bit of a favorite past time of mine, so I would really like to learn the various techniques provided by this site, alongside the others that I use.

I must say that the information provided here, looks to be very well documented and maybe a bit more scientific in its approach, than many other instructions I have come across on various places on the internet.

It seems to be many techniques available to obtain a fine shaving edge with a coticule, and that intrigues me.

In closing, allow me say thank you to one of the members here for making my purchase of my new Coticule a very pleasant experience.
life2short1971 provided good info, packed the stone perfectly, shipped it out real quick, and was very helpful with answering all my questions. Thank you!

Birnando

Welcome Birnando it's nice to see you here, I hope that any questions you have or help you need, in getting the most out of your honing, can be met here.

Best regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Well come Birnando to coticule.be.Every mate and me we are at your disposal.
Best regards
Emmanuel

Hello!

Welcome to probably the friendliest shaving related forum on the Internet. :thumbup:

cheers,
Matt

Welcome. I think you've done well purchasing a known stone. I assume it is much like purchasing from the vault in the sense that you have someone to reference as you learn the stone.
Good luck and I hope you enjoy this forum, I know that I do.

I noticed I forgot to say " Your very welcome and Thank you kind sir!" I am still available here or on email or messenger for any and all questions you may have. .

Back