ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

I did it!

geruchtemoaker

as some of you know i had a bit problems with learning to hone with my coticule but yesterday i honed 2 razors (you know never give up and all) just regular unicot and had my first shave with one of them today.
the result was amazing a very smooth shave an a almost effortless ATG:w00t: . speaking of a great birthday present

cheers
Stijn:

Great job, Stijn. :thumbup:

Ain't this a nice feeling to do it all by yourself :)

cheers,
Matt

Congratulation Stijn

Just a little stupid question from a newbie : how long did it really take you to get this great result?

Laurent

Happy Birthday, Stijn.

And well done!:thumbup:

I'll buy you a birthday beer next week,

Bart.

PS: Bluedun, thank you, we needed something like that! :sleep:

Good job! It is a very frustrating process, I can attest to that! But the reward is the sweeter for it.:thumbup:

chti_lolo said:
Congratulation Stijn

Just a little stupid question from a newbie : how long did it really take you to get this great result?

Laurent
about 4-5 months but I have not been able to hone for a period due vacation work

:thumbup: You are a champion of patience. Was it based on 15 minutes a day of honing exercices?
I wish I will be as tenacious as you were

chti_lolo said:
:thumbup: You are a champion of patience. Was it based on 15 minutes a day of honing exercices?
I wish I will be as tenacious as you were
not realy more like when I find the time I tried to hone a razor:lol:

Back