ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

I want to go home

mikromicke

I want to go home and try to hone my razor ... not sit at work for another couple of hours trying to do sophisticated, scientific experiments :|

Would it help if I told you that when we are quiet at work, I often take my honing gear in and do a bit?

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

:D I'm pretty sure I could do that too here. Nobody would notice for sure. Just feels wrong. Yet at the same time, here I am, wasting time by surfing the web instead of doing that experiment that's waiting for me :p

mikromicke said:
I want to go home and try to hone my razor ... not sit at work for another couple of hours trying to do sophisticated, scientific experiments :|
:D I've been there! ^

tat2Ralfy said:
Would it help if I told you that when we are quiet at work, I often take my honing gear in and do a bit?

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)
...which is why I've done this, also! :blush:

They won't let me have sharp objects at work. Heck, I'm surprised they let me have sharp objects at home. YRP (chris) Denny

tat2Ralfy said:

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Since a former employee came in and threatened my boss with a kitchen knife, it's a major no-go to show up with sharp stuff.:-/

decraew said:
tat2Ralfy said:

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Since a former employee came in and threatened my boss with a kitchen knife, it's a major no-go to show up with sharp stuff.:-/

Yeah, but as we all know from TV, kitchen kinves are insane murderers instruments, while Razors… uhm, wait, I think I got your point…

Regards,
Tok

Back