ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

January 16th - January 22nd

Stirling 26/54,
Stirling Varen,
RazoRock Old Type,
Treet Dura Sharp (1),
Stirling Varen post shave on ice.

IMG_20220116_100312.jpg

Proraso white preshave
M-Keramiek scuttle
Yaqi sagrada familia synthetic brush
Savonnerie de la drome Verbena shaving soap
Veritable serindat 7/8
French army gillette + gillette nacet
TFS witch hazel
Extro vetiver, de vergulde hand balsem

First shave since last tuesday. Then I cut my neck because of a bump. I let it heal. It showed me my beard is really becomming grey now. First pass with the serindat removed most of the stubble. Touch up with the gillette. Someone startled me while shaving so I got a new small cut on my chin. Have a nice sunday and week gents!

Noxzema Protective Shave,
Oumo Brush SHD G5 26mm,
Maggard London Barbershop,
Gillette New,
Tip Personna, 2nd x,
Abzehk Olive edc,
Abzehk Avocado cream,
Loris E-048 Cool Water.

SOTD_20220118.jpg

Brush and soap:
Oumo Brush SHD G5 26mm and Maggard London Barbershop:
About time, the gray weather stops and the sun starts shining again. My skin always becomes more sensitive in the winter due to the lack of sufficient sunshine. This is also noticeable when shaving and made me decide to use Noxzema Protective Shave this morning. Then with the Oumo Brush SHD G5 26mm the Maggard London Barbershop whipped up and lathered on. Fine soap, not too exuberant in scent, but good shaving properties.
Blade and razor:
Used the Tip Personna? for the 2nd time. The Tip Personna? did its job fine, nice sharp cut.In the Gillette New, the Tip Personna? comes to its right. Result BBS.
Finally: slightly floral and fresh finished with Abzehk Olive edc, Abzehk Avocado cream and Loris E-048 Cool Water.

Toco-Tholin Jojoba Oil,
Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger,
D.R. Harris Sandalwood,
Rockwell Razors 6s,
Tip Personna? 3rd x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün,
Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü,
Old 24 Hours.

SOTD_20220119.jpg

Brush and soap:
Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger and D.R. Harris Sandalwood:
Prepped the skin a bit with Toco-Tholin Jojoba oil before using the Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger to brush a nice lather of D.R. Harris Sandalwood onto the head. Good start to an excellent shave. The soap is a good sandalwood with a not overly exuberant scent, but all the better shaving properties.
Blade and razor:
Used the Tip Personna? for the 3rd time. The Tip Personna? stays pleasant and sharp. In the not too charming, but oh so fine shaving, Rockwell Razors 6s, the Tip Personna? is very comfortable yet efficient. Nice smooth shave. Result BBS.
Finally: nice spicy and woody finish with the Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün, Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü and Oud 24 hours.

Proraso white preshave
M-keramiek scuttle
Zenith unbleached boar brush
TFS tabacco verde shaving soap
Joh Engström frameback
Unknown hybrid + treet carbon #1
Proraso alum
TFS witch hazel
Vitos tabacco as, de vergulde hand balsem

Back