ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

June 23 - June 29

vEeOZXi.jpg

RazoRock SS Hawk V3 Standard * Schick Proline (D1)
Frank Shaving 24mm Silvertip Badger
Yardley London Shaving Soap (vintage NOS)
Saponificio Bignoli Lavanda Balsamica Aftershave​

sos240625.jpg

Tabac Tuesday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
Tabac Shave Soap
Jayaruh #199 Synthetic
1953 Gillette President
Gillette Silver Blue
CWR
Tabac After Shave

The Tabac Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #199 Synthetic Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette President and the Gillette Silver Blue blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Tabac After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

Zenith bleached boar brush
Arko shaving soap
Mühle R41 + personna
De vergulde hand alum
Dickinson witch hazel
CHH tobacco as, Ombia men as balm

Temperatures are finally going up here. I was tempted to pick up the proraso green shaving soap

sos240626.jpg

Williams Wednesday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
Williams Mug Soap
Jayaruh #199 Synthetic
1953 Gillette President
Gillette Silver Blue
CWR
Clubman Pinaud After Shave

The Williams Mug Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #199 Synthetic Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette President and the Gillette Silver Blue blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Clubman Pinaud After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

20240625_165546.jpg

Schick Repeating Razor Type A (1926-2927)
Vintage Personna SS
Vintage Ever_Ready Boar
Vintage Colgate Shave Stick (1920's?)
Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue
I finally got a decent shave with my Schick repeater type A. I only took it to a DFS level because this is on the aggressive side. I had slight irritation but nothing too bad.

sos240627.jpg

Thursday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
Palmolive Shave Cream
Jayaruh #199 Synthetic
1953 Gillette President
Gillette Silver Blue
CWR
Clubman Pinaud After Shave

The Palmolive Shave Cream lathered well with the Jayaruh #199 Synthetic Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette President and the Gillette Silver Blue blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Clubman Pinaud After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

Back