ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

La dressante au blue?

mvh

I just got this stone in for free from somebody who did not use it.

I think it's a La dressante, but not entirely sure. It's bonded to a BBW with a very distinct line in the middle. It has some red streaks and dots.

Dry:

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

Wet:

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

BBW:

IMG_3624.jpg

I've never seen such a peculiar separation line.
It is most likely one of yesteryears layers form a nowadays abandoned mine.
The surface "rash" reminds me of a particular kind of La Petite Blanches, but they don't have the "pores" from yours.
I'm talking about the second stone from the top down:
group2.jpg

Kind regards,
Bart.

Maurice said it's a La dressante au bleu, but a rare one. I'm happy with it and the results it gives me. And I got it for free :D

mvh said:
Maurice said it's a La dressante au bleu, but a rare one. I'm happy with it and the results it gives me. And I got it for free :D

Free cotis? Please send me one too, I will pay postage! :love: :lol:

jeness said:
mvh said:

I have a small La Dressante you can have for free! Postage is only EUR 54.50. Interested?;)

BlueDun said:
jeness said:
mvh said:

I have a small La Dressante you can have for free! Postage is only EUR 54.50. Interested?;)

Going to be busted ... :scared:

Back