ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Live-Blog Ambiente 2020

dirk

SU-Founder
Admin
Dear members,

the world's most important consumer goods trade fair takes place every year around February in Frankfurt/Germany.

You'll be able to experience all the latest ideas and products at first hand – from the global market spectrum to industry trends and future visions. There are exhibitors from around the world. In 2019, 4,460 exhibitors from 92 countries came to Ambiente. There were over 139.000 trade visitors from 167 countries.

Good for us wetshaving fans, there are also exhibitors with wetshaving products there. Same as last year in February 2019, we will visit the Ambiente also this year and report live with images and comments regarding wetshaving products here in this thread. :disco1

ambiente_2020.jpg

The fair will start this Friday (7.2.2010) and will last until Tuesday (11.2.2020). But I will probably attend only on one day, not sure yet which one,

I will show you then the different booths and products, will meet with producers and try to make the first SU-forum product ready for you :D

So watch this thread regularly and be ready to ask questions if you want me to show something specific in this thread.

In the past, the international automative show (IAA) took place every 2 years in Frankfurt. The international book fair takes place here every year.

For our warm up, here some images from the area....

press-dl-festhalle.jpg

press-dl-entrance-city.jpg

press-dl-fairgrounds.jpg

press-dl-messeturm.jpg

press-dl-portalhaus2.jpg

press-dl-skyline.jpg

press-dl-torhaus4-night.jpg

press-dl-hall3.jpg

press-dl-forum2.jpg

press-dl-forum.jpg

press-dl-hall1.jpg

press-dl-torhaus2.jpg