ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Mann&Felderlein 7/8

Rudolf1

a fine razor with a Spanish tip .. and bakelite handle. date is around 1900 I thought. correct me if i am wrong.
20190825_201231.jpg

Nice razor. However, I dislike to contradict but. a) this is Not an Spanish Point, but a square point / American point b) the scales look for me like ebonite c) I would date it later than in 1920-ies But of course happy to be proven wrong.
Nevertheless, great razor and might be one of the very early 14ner blades. Thanks for sharing. daumenh!

Nice razor. However, I dislike to contradict but. a) this is Not an Spanish Point, but a square point / American point b) the scales look for me like ebonite c) I would date it later than in 1920-ies But of course happy to be proven wrong.
Nevertheless, great razor and might be one of the very early 14ner blades. Thanks for sharing. daumenh!
you're right it's a square point. ( just type quickly and then you make mistakes.) not with rounded point..so risk that you are sometimes wrong remains present

Interesting, I have seen evidence of nr14’s in de mid of 1920 in the past. Are there any known nr14 of an earlier date ?

Back