ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Many many thanks to Ralphy for free honing service

I can't recommend enough the free honing service on offer on this site.

Ralfy did a great job honing my botched attempt, and returned quickly a very keen razor.

I also sent along my new coticule and he was happy to email me his notes and suggestions about it.

Cheers :)

p.s just won a pair of Kropp razors on ebay, atleast now I have a benchmark to hone towards.

Thank you for posting.

The honor is to serve. I'm sure all freehoners feel that way.

Kind regards,
Bart.

Indeed the pleasure was all mine Vic
thank you on behalf of the service for the kind words and recommendation.
Best regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Thank you very much for posting this. I have been wanting to take advantage of the service as I have yet to shave off a coti edge. Actually the only think holding me back is the fact that I cannot decide which of the three great honers listed I should send my razor to and I cannot decide which razor to send.

Thank you very much for posting this. I have been wanting to take advantage of the service as I have yet to shave off a coti edge. Actually the only think holding me back is the fact that I cannot decide which of the three great honers listed I should send my razor to and I cannot decide which razor to send.

I didn't realise this service existed until I read this thread!
However, Gary offered to sort out a Dovo of mine I was having real trouble with. Did a great job too.
And after following what has been his invaluable advice on how to get the best out my particular coticule...I haven't looked back.
Anyone new to coticules and looking to discover what a coticule finish at it's best, really feels like, should take up the offer.
That way you'll be able use that finish as a measure for your own aims.

And Bart...I demand a 'Student' moniker under my username, until further notice. ;)

RicTic said:
And Bart...I demand a 'Student' moniker under my username, until further notice. ;)

Ric we are all students and pioneers in our own way here mate :thumbup:

Best wishes
Ralfson (Dr)

Back