ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

May 31th to June 6 th

Harkos

J&T® Zebrano OUMO Brush SHD WT (Super High Density, White Tips) fijnste 2-bands das 24 mm,
Oleo Montrose Beach,
Heer L6,
Trig Silver Edge Roestvrij staal Blade 3e x,
Floïd Original,
Floïd Aftershave Balsem,
Loris E-108 Hugo.

SOTD_202000531.jpg

Razor: Tatara Masamune (Pt)
Blade: Wilkinson Sword (UK)
Pre-Shave: Prep Crème (UK)
Shaving Bowl: None
Soap: TOBS Grapefruit (UK)
Brush: AP Shave CO 24mm Cashmere Black handle (Canada)
Aftershave: Kruidvat Alum (NL)
Aftershave: Brut Original
Aftershave: Hawkins & Brimble post shave (UK)
EDT: Brut Original

Pinksteren 2020... no foreigners on the campsite... not to the toilet or other luxuries. Back in the 1930's it's like... shit in a bucket and only cold water. Slow coffee. Etc.

An incredible amount of Dutch people here at the campsite in Twente, sometimes nice to experience that. .;).

But well no luxury means with your brush to the tap in the middle of the field ... on the way back to the tent you already froth... and then squat on your crouch in front of a small plague mirror to shave.
It's okay to shave without luxury...i like it

Arko stick.
Elixio 6/8 razor.
Synthetic brush in grandpa's handle.
Tight smooth...shave.
20200531_095940.jpg

Pinksteren 2020... no foreigners on the campsite... not to the toilet or other luxuries. Back in the 1930's it's like... shit in a bucket and only cold water. Slow coffee. Etc.

An incredible amount of Dutch people here at the campsite in Twente, sometimes nice to experience that. .;).

But well no luxury means with your brush to the tap in the middle of the field ... on the way back to the tent you already froth... and then squat on your crouch in front of a small plague mirror to shave.
It's okay to shave without luxury...i like it

Arko stick.
Elixio 6/8 razor.
Synthetic brush in grandpa's handle.
Tight smooth...shave.
View attachment 16122
Euhhh , the cold water is not the biggest problem , but where to leave the shit bucket ? :oops:

Euhhh , the cold water is not the biggest problem , but where to leave the shit bucket ? :oops:

No problem with the shit bucket... we have a diaper bucket. A pedal bucket bag fits right in there... just a sheet of the selected newspaper in there and shit in there... bag out of the bucket and button it up and done. Just like cleaning up dog poop ;) (Tip: take a piss before you squat above the bucket).

0E89672C-E072-4E6C-92FD-8BEE1FD7F489.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Castle Forbes

Shaving Soap/cream: TOBS Jermyn Street
Shaving Brush: Shavemac 26 mm. Fan Silvertip Badger DO1

DE-Razor: Paradigm Diamondback
DE-Blade: Treet Dura Sharp 3x

Aftershave: TOBS Jermyn Street
Eau de Toilette: TOBS Jermyn Street

Shavemac Shaving Society LE2018/Jungle Moss/24/50/fan/Silvertip
CBL - The Shaving Cadre 2nd Anniversary LE Green Valley Links
Focus - Tritok Slant (t)
Vokhod (1)
Tunney

Marvelous soap, mild razor

no, I only have this C-5 and an Owners Club finest (also 24mm but a bit longer Loft). However, both are fine brushes. I won’t like it smaller.

That's exactly my problem, but the other way around.
24mm is already the upper limit for my preferences.
I want to try the Premium boar and a finest.
The premium I have no choice but to try the Torga-C5 as it's the smallest.
I guess I have to try the premium first and se how I feel about it and the choose between the C3 or C5 finest.

Shavemac Shaving Society LE2018/Jungle Moss/24/50/fan/Silvertip
CBL - The Shaving Cadre 2nd Anniversary LE Green Valley Links
Focus - Tritok Slant (t)
Vokhod (1)
Tunney

Marvelous soap, mild razor

Completely new razor on the market and that's all you got to say about it? Come on tell's more :D

Completely new razor on the market and that's all you got to say about it? Come on tell's more :D
I need one or two more shaves, then I'll post about it, pics and all :)

Razor: Tatara Masamune (Pt)
Blade: Wilkinson Sword (UK)
Pre-Shave: Prep Crème (UK)
Shaving Bowl: None
Soap: TOBS Grapefruit (UK)
Brush: AP Shave CO 24mm Cashmere Black handle (Canada)
Aftershave: Kruidvat Alum (NL)
Aftershave: Brut Original
Aftershave: Hawkins & Brimble post shave (UK)
EDT: Brut Original

Back