ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Meet my twins!

wdwrx

I'd like to formally introduce you all to my beatiful La Dressante ea Blue (which I recieved from our brother Gary,) and her fat sister.:D
These two stones are as much alike as any two rocks I've ever seen, so I'm pretty confidant that her fat sister is also a La Dressante ea Blue. (please pipe up if I'm wrong on that account).

In all honesty, and I'd never say this where she could hear me, I'm a little disappointed that I managed to duplicate a vein I've already tried. Though I had no preferences, I was hoping for something different. Oh well, it's all good; I just wanted to build a little stock before the price hikes hit.
IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

Cheers,
-Chris

Arent they both slurry stones :blink:

Great looking stones. Good luck with them :love:

Torbs

Chris,
It is quite obvious that you somehow managed to get two stones from the same vein. They are both beautiful stones, but I must agree that there is really no point in having twins, especially in stones. So with that in mind, why don't you just figure out which of the two you don't care for and send it to me to raise for you.

Just kidding...... Great stones, and thanks for sharing.

Enjoy!

Ray

I heard that keeping two from the same layer makes them become slightly toxic :huh:

Please send one to me for safe disposal !!!

Bwhahahaha

Beautiful beautiful stones

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

tat2Ralfy said:
I heard that keeping two from the same layer makes them become slightly toxic :huh:

Please send one to me for safe disposal !!!

Bwhahahaha

Beautiful beautiful stones

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)
oh no!:w00t:
What exactly would the symptoms be? would you call it coticulitis?.... think I already got that!
I'm well on my way to over-working the one I got from Gary, so, thanks for the offer, but I'll take my chances! I'll be sure to store them well apart from one another... I don't want them getting up to any shenanigans either!:love:

I`ve been told that, if you keep two coticules from the same layer, close together in a drawer for 11 months,they might breed. They must not be disturbed or touched by human hands at all

I think it might be worth waiting for.

Torbs

That would be really unwise, you should use coticules from different layers to avoid inbreeding !

Ahhh yes.. BUT who wouldnt like a tiger striped speckled blue and orange dotted coticule with white stripes and a red BBW side?

T

This is really taking the wrong direction:lol:
Back on track...great hones.Hope you enjoy them.
T

PS. In case they should breed,I`d be happy to take good care of the offspring.

Back