ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Merry Christmas, All

Paul

Although I place zero religious significance to this Holiday Season at all, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I wish you all the happiness that this time of year has to offer.

I doubt very seriously you'll be hearing from me over the next couple of days :)

Thank you... I'll also take this opportunity to wish all our members (and lurkers) the very best of the season when it get's here... and above all, a prosperous 2011. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I wish you a smooth Christmas and New Year without a resistance!

To my friends in razor madness,
Urmas
:)

Happy Christmas one and all :)

And a wonderfilled New Year

I would like to personally thank each and everyone, we have had a great year here at Coticule.be, and I thank you for being a part of that

My warmest regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Thank you all for the kind wishes, and I'd like to return the sentiment in a very non-denominational way:
Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays... kidding

Merry Christmas all!:)

I would like to extend my warmest best wishes to all my friends and extended family here at Coticule.be

Thank you all for being a part of this, it has been a great year.

Happy Holidays!

Ray

Merry Christmas and happy new year.
12783-studies-for-a-nativity-leonardo-da-vinci.jpg

:)

Wishing all of you a warm and peaceful Christmas and a happy and promising New Year.
Emmanuel

I, too, wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks for letting me be a part of this community.

Merry Christmas, for all who celebrate this, my warmest wishes! Have a peaceful, good time with the dearest ones.

Matt

Back