ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

moved from test forum: new members greeting :)

Bart

To all new members that have signed up the last few days:
Welcome aboard. :w00t:

Things may still be a bit static for the moment, while we are working behind the scenes to make sure everything runs smoothly and stays that way.
But in very short time that's about to change! Coticule.be loves activity.
Stay tuned for fun and experiment.

Best wishes,
Bart.

Hello Bart,

I just noticed the link to this site today so I came over to take a look!

I really like the idea behind this website. A dedicated site for a specific hone, filled with useful information, techniques and history. I have yet not taken the time to read all of the website contents but I will in the future.

I tried to select the option to be emailed a notification when anything changes. Hopefully I selected correctly.

If I can help just let me know,

Hey Bart, congratulations on the new site and thank you for the great info!

Best,
Jim

Hey Bart, I am loving this new site. I have learned so much in just a few days. I was thinking about this site when I was doing some honing last night and trying to get to the point of understanding the feedback from the stones I am using. All of this is really getting me excited. I also am falling in love with your coti's in the vault. One of these days, one of these days.
Thanks,
Bill Wilcox

Back